Managing Cash and Value
We start with the cash, we always do. Without it what's the point? and the way we tackle Cash, tells us a lot about waste, risk, quality of decision making and the state of the business as a whole.
Our Goal - In summary
Our main aim is to have a business that is self-funding, and able to sustain shocks (remain a float for a period of 3 months, even if not a cent of revenue or income is generated!) At the same time everyone understands how the business makes money and where is wastes it, and we need to tie back every activity in the business to the income statement, so that we can align everyone to the strategic goal, the final measure of which must be seen in one of the income statement financial lines.
- Getting Started
- Cleaning up the Income Statement
- Deconstructing your Income Statement
- Value Management
- Self Funded Growth
- Cash Acceleration Tactics
- Inventory - Optimal Order size - A Good example of how to be efficient with Cash
- The Power of ONE!
- Be Clear with Uncertainty
- The Art of Pricing Correctly