We think we have a lot to offer? But You be the Judge!
Frankly, we think you should only make a decision after you have met us and spent time working through what it is that you need or wish to achieve, and you have some comfort in a well considered and appropriate plan, with some substance attached to it. This is at no cost to you, except for your time, and preferably should take place on-site (i.e. at your premises, after hours if necessary). Alternatively we can use either Bryanston or Woodmead for this if you wish.
We place little value in the typical confirmations clients seek as we believe that spin packaged in the form of "what other clients say", or "past successes" is mostly manipulation and distortion and parsimonious with the truth, whilst educational qualifications, especially MBAs and certifications, with meager experience, near worthless. This is despite the fact that we ourselves have MBAs and qualifications from Global top 5 Grad Schools, and evidence of quantifiable and audited turnaround, remediation or expansions totaling in the millions.
We appeal to you for your sake! Cut through the spin, and invest time in selecting your coach or rescue practitioner with rigor and attention to detail.
Questions to help you make the right choices.
When you seek out a coach or rescue practitioner as you navigate the business issues and challenges you face, we'd advise you to use the following criteria to help guide your choice. Then see how we stack up.
- Do they have some kind of structured approach they will adopt that is flexible enough to allow you to deal quickly with the particular issues your business faces?
- Instead of just a training certification waved in your face, can they convince you that they have used the tool or methodology they are proposing in other similar situations and successfully?
- When they work through prior examples, do they use general statements or are they able to get into the detail and propose alternatives that might be required?
- Are they able to "sell" you the reasons why; you should adopt or consider something they propose (by sharing the logic supporting it) or do they just "tell" you?
- Can they show you evidence in their tools and methodologies of any original thinking they can claim as their own? What in their content would you NOT find anywhere else? For example, we will provide you with our own experiences and material on various specialist areas which are well beyond the scope and ability of other coaching teams, such as Business Process Re-engineering, LEAN, Gamifying your business.
- Are they able to engage with you, in a manner and style that stimulates your own thinking, but also exposes you to alternatives that you can discuss in depth?
- Are they able, and in the habit of, not undermining you or any of your team particularly in front of the business? Do they know how to authentically promote you and your team?
- Will they be able to devote the necessary time to you and your business when the situation demands it? Are they available at unscheduled times?
- Do they provide you with quality feedback on both "soft" behaviors and habits (listening skills or dealing with non-delivery), as well as "hard" technical (your 1-pager strategy plan or SFG constraint analysis) aspects of your business dealings?
- Is knowledge transfer an absolute priority and do they allow you to learn by making safe mistakes?
- Do they appreciate and demonstrate to you that hard technical skills and competencies are much more powerful when combined with considered behaviors, new habits and an obvious and predictable business rhythm?
- Is every technical discussion concluded with meaningful discussions on what leadership behaviors are required and what habits should be adopted to insure adoption by the rest of the business?
- Do their own behaviors reflect the habits they encourage you to adopt? They are willing to make proper commitments, they deliver on these commitments, they demonstrate energy and enthusiasm. They are authentic and trustworthy.
- Do you think they have stood in your shoes? Have they been responsible for implementing turnarounds or specific strategic objectives, and does an Income Statement somewhere show their success?
We more than meet ALL these criteria, but you should not take our word for it. Meet us, let's work through whatever is of concern to you, see how we work and think. Test how we would tackle the problem with you. Use the contact tab to let us know how to contact you, you'll be glad you did!